In Which Inventory item is the Niramyth Alpha Layer Data Stored?

agentronin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have several outfits for my Niramyth Enzo avatar. Each one of then requires a different alpha layer pattern. I need to switch between outfits using only "Replace Current Outfit" without also having to open the alpha HUD to select or load the appropriate alpha pattern. At the same time, I do not want a complete copy of the avatar for each outfit. If I want to make a change to the avatar, such as skin color, I want the change to apply to all outfits. So as much as possible, for each outfit, I want to link to one common Inventory directory which contains as much of the avatar as possible. In a specific outfit's inventory folder I want a copy of the minimum number of avatar item(s) required to remember a unique alpha pattern for that outfit. I need to know which avatar items should be copied into an outfit's folder to accomplish this (the rest of the items to be links to a folder common to all outfits).

What are the minimum Niramyth Enzo avatar folder items that would accomplish this?

In essence, I need to know which avatar inventory object(s) stores the alpha data.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.