SO many viewers...

Rhikki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Part of the problem is too many update-itis...

You know... Mega-view 9000, the best sl viewer ever, its mighty dev team notice the tool to remove horses from boyscouts bottoms doesnt activate when yopu press the crtl-alt-shift-? hotkey, so, a new update only a week after the last new update, and yay, your digital boyscouts are now safe, but the other 99% of users who just want to see their new matreya looking sort of normal, cant untill next weeks thrilling instalment of... Mega-view 9000...

I uzse catznip mainly, and black dragon if i feel like taking a fancy picture someplace

I hardly ever experience the 'bug of the week' issues that LL and FS viewer users suffer from, smaller dev teams (black dragon is 1 person, catznip is 2 or 3? ) who'd rather get it right than get it out by friday 5pm so they can go to the pub...

• 2 weeks later...

I have a neighbor/SL resident using an Intel LGA 1155 socket G1620 dual core Celeron @ 2.7GHz and he is having no issues using SL as of today (1/30/17)  with his self built desktop. I used to be an AMD GPU fanboy til approx. 1 year ago LInux-AMD drivers began to cause operating system instability & mesh did not want to load. If you sift through this Forum there are many having-had AMD GPU issues with SL. I can say after I bought a Nvidia GPU I have seen the team green light, but I am waiting for AMD's release (around 3/1/17) of their new Ryzen CPUs. IF they are on par with current Intel CPUs I am buying one-new motherboard, DDR4 RAM, etc.

"I Love Simplicity"

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.