Cannot login or tp

xtacy1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2697 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Help , i am on firestorm and located in india , MyLOGIN mostly stops at region handshake , i do not have a firewall issue , i have good net speed , i have tried all i saw in answers here like checking stuff in preferences etc , also teleporting is a huge problem , i cannot TELEPORT almost no tp at all, been like that just last week , earier all was good . kindly help . i would like to believe there is some server issue with secondlife which is causing this because when i use another ip - suppose from US then it works , but its paid service so i want a solution ASAP

1 answer to this question

xtacy1 wrote:

MyLOGIN mostly stops at region handshake , i do not have a firewall issue , i have good net speed

speed isn't important, stability is

xtacy1 wrote:

teleporting is a huge problem , i cannot TELEPORT almost no tp at all,

if you can't log in .. not teleport is really not surprising

xtacy1 wrote:

. i would like to believe there is some server issue with secondlife which is causing this because when i use another ip - suppose from US then it works ,

and there's the real problem, your connection. But it's no general problem so it's most likely between you and the SL servers, but not the sl servers itself. Contact your ISP.

If you tried everything as you said there's no other option.

Or keep spoofing your IP/ VPN if that works fine.

xtacy1 wrote:

its paid service so i want a solution ASAP

Linden Lab is only providing the platform, not your connection to it, ... next to that.. this forum is run by residents, there are so rarely LL eployees answering here that the chance you get one to reply is 0%

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2697 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.