Double charged again?!

Jester Modan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Ok so a while back I bought 10$ worth of $L and it double charged me, I contacted support and they told me to submit ticket and attach  a picture of the charge. And now I got charged another 20$ a day after I put only 5$ on. This has never happened before now. It pissed me off so i'm not buying money on SL anymore, I already took off my card. 

4 answers to this question

I would call the free Billing number and ask for a refund, it might make them put more effort into finding the bug that is causing this.

Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

* France: 0805.101.490
* Germany: 0800.664.5510
* Japan: 0066.33.132.830
* Portugal: 800.814.450
* Spain: 800.300.560
* UK: 0800.048.4646
* Support is in English Only

You could also use one of the approved 3rd party exchanges in future. https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/L$_Marketplace

I did that for the first charge, they told me to submit a ticket and attach a picture of the charges. I have yet to do that due to the fact it's my sisters card. (I don't trust using Credit Cards) I just pay her money when I want to put some on. I just wish someone would tell me why it's doing this. LL didn't tell me anything.

Well the first one was a duplicated transaction, which I can understand could be a bug, but the one you have just had is for different amounts and sounds like it was on different days, so I would definately contact them again if I was you, because that doesn`t sound like a computer error just duplicating something by mistake.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.