Help me L$ Please !

blue261986

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2696 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

You can wait until next weekend. Until then, you may not buy more than $30 worth of L$.  Read this table >>> https://gyazo.com/098248a30c33249be393a550b48a792a .

If you are truly desperate, you may submit a support case and ask Linden Lab to consider increasing your limits, but it typically takes at least a week for them to complete the review.  Meanwhile, spend your time exploring, developing your basic skills, and meeting people.  You already have L$7500, which is more than enough to live comfortably in SL for a while.

• Like 2

You are spending a LOT of money before you have learned about SL. One reason that Linden Lab limits how much L$ you can buy during the first month is to prevent you from making unwise decisions and wasting your money. Yes, you may buy more L$ next week. Just look at the information that I gave you yesterday. Personally, I think you will be making a mistake to keep buying L$ and and getting more mesh bodies. You should slow down and learn more about SL before spending more money. Until you understand how SL works, you may use the FREE mesh bodies that are already in your inventory. Click the Avatar button on your taskbar to select any one of them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2696 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.