Need help from an animator...

Markett Batista

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone, I have been using Qavimator, I am a begginer when it comes to animating, but I have been able to come up with some really neat things. I am atm working on a wrestling move, the only way I can do this is if I use two figures and animate at the same time. I have absolutely no issues doing this. The only issue I have right now is I have to turn one figure around in order for him to face the other...and the end result is the only way for this move to work is if someones avatar is standing BEHIND the other....but the moves is supposed to be where both are facing each other, so it looks unrealistic.

I used to be able to fix this issue by uploading my animations into Endorphin and simply turning them....and it would fix it so I could fface toward the avatar. But I no longer have access to that program. Are there any other methods in fixing this? I hope I was able to speak clear enough.

Ok, hmmm, I don't really do alot of 2 person animations, but let me have a swing at this. Technically, all you have to do is move your Tframe for the 2nd person to the right position. I'm assuming that you are leaving your first frame at it's original spot and then turning the person around to face the 1st person. Instead of doing that, you should move the 1st frame or frame 0 to the position where you are facing the 1st person and start from there.

Now, I'm confused. Anyways, I hope i understood what you are talking about.

If you see here, you have to uncheck Protect First Frame to be able to move one of them and flip it. I'm not totally sure this is what you want or if it will actually work.

2-avatars.jpg

Oh, and to ADD a 2nd bvh/avatar, you just have to click Add, under the File setting.

QaviAdd.jpg

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.