I am into art like drawing. Painting, sketching, dial and non digital wise and building, design

paulinetaylor2015

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I will do painting, drawing, sketching, design in 3d or 2 in both digital and non digital ((art)), I am going to make Ao, gestures, cloths, scripts, sculpts modelling and all things mesh eve my own mesh body brand like maitreya mesh body etc I may not be perfect at it but I want to make a career in sl of it deal with all things mesh, I may not be good at art both digital and non digitally yet I'm still like an amateur I'm learning thing like gimp, maya, blender, mesh mixer, day 3d. 3s max, sculpture and a load of autodesk download I have so please give me an example of what to to and I'll do it maybe once I get better be paid for it my own sl career and be paid, bit right now I haveing a hard time if finding what to draw, sketch, paint, Deesign creat in sl, maybe I'll make my own 3d game like sl did and may own 3d movie like the way Disney tomorrow land and Avatar the movie useing my own Web Cam. head set and disks, and of course I will be watching out for the copyright law and I won't be parroting it. I just need something to start Me of on the right Road.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.