is Marketplace ever gonna straightened out I have not gotten my purshases AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Angyl Moonites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4765 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

It is unfortunate you are feeling frustrated.  We cannot help here with specific orders, however, check the MP listing and/or the profile of the seller to find out how to go about getting redelivery for your items.  You will have to provide the pasted information from your transaction log off of your Dashboard under Account.  Best to put it in writing, a note card, to get their attention.  Good luck!

Go to your order history  and make sure that the items are listed as "delivered" and are not still queued for delivery.

If they say delivered, as previously suggested, contact the seller (the name is shown there too) & request redelivery.

If that fails submit a ticket for redelivery.

It would appear from the different order numbers that you are buying one item at a time, but if that is not the case and they are part of bigger orders, I would suggest in future using the method of buying items separately, as it seems to be more reliable.

If you use "Busy" mode inworld at all, avoid using it when you are expecting a delivery as that will cause it to be declined.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4765 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.