Looking for a good hostess hud

Fantasia Aries

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am a hostess and I am looking for an easy hud to work. I want white text like it is coming from me when I text. It needs to greet people by both their user name or their display name. I also need it to be able to say certain things that I say for messages in local chat. I know these huds are out there but when you ask a host or hostess what hud they are using they say they do not use one. I type so many things when I am hosting and this would help me out a lot. Please if you know of a good hud, let me know.       Thank you

White text can only be said by an avatar or a dialogue button from a script and that limits the length of text to something like 20 characters.

It is quite possible that those whom you ask are not using a HUD.

I'm a touch typist, when I used to host, I just typed fast or for a few key things could copy and paste from a notecard. It's better to personalise and I never liked being greeted by a script. It's about as disingenuous as standing on a railway station platform and having a recorded computer voice say "I'm sorry, your train is late". It's a machine, it cannot be sorry and is a poor excuse instead of using a human.

Just my view :)

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.