how do I report a kid ava

Debbie Strom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2810 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Hi Debbie,

There's no prohibition against cussing by kids in Second Life. There is a prohibition against personal negative commentary on any of the SL community pages. You can read about that here...

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Community_Participation_Guidelines

If her cussing bothers you so, buy a bar of soap in the marketplace and gift it to her.

• Like 6

Just as an addition to Madelaines answer: Avatars that the apperance of a child are not different from any other type of avatar, in this case. It isn't morally or tos-wise "worse" to cus at a child avatar, than it is with any other avatar. This whole roleplay aspect of pretending to be children and adoption does not matter.

And as a kid avatar myself, if you can't handle listening to a bad word or three then I suggest you just mute those people and find new friends. But sheesh, almost all kids swear in real life, and they should swear in game to be realistic.

One last thing: Reporting other kids is wrong, it's bad, it's dead evil. Stop it now.

We have a hard enough time with fake ARs and the purge that is happening right now as the lab work to delete us all from the game.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2810 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.