Laptop not supporting SL

Davidwr92

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2791 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok I have had this issue for about a week now and I have tried everything to fix it and nothing works. I did a system restore on my 2011 Sony Vaio and now it doesnt run SL, even though SL ran perfectly fine prior to the restore. It loads SL but its extremely laggy, the worst lag i have ever seen, so bad that there is no point of even logging on. I thought perhaps it was just the account or maybe an item causing the lag but I logged in a couple alts and they it does the same thing for them as well, I tried using an old computer that has bad lag too but its not as bad. I tried checking to make sure my graphics driver, java, adobe was up to date and even did another system restore and still nothing. I asked around and no one understands what the problem is. Has anyone else had this problem? What do I do to fix it? 

Yeah, that was the most obvious possibility probably. :matte-motes-whistle: Other than that I have no idea. Could be different viewer setting then before. Higher draw distance, shadows enabled etc. pp..

People may ask you to post more detailed specs of your Vaio, from Help > About Second Life within the viewer, to get a better idea what's going on.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2791 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.