DEAD SPOT ON ALL VIEWERS - Can someone help me fix this?

LanceTeuf

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2256 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

You have somehow picked up a HUD that is attached at the top of your screen. I have absolutely no idea what its function is.  Most of it is actually outside the viewing area, but you are seeing a bit that hangs down just far enough to be seen. 

You ought to be able to see the whole thing by selecting it with your editor.  Right click on it and select EDIT.  Then scroll your mouse wheel forward.  You should see the rectangular outline of your screen shrink inward and the mysterious HUD should be more obvious.  You can either drag it back down into the rectangular area and keep it there, or you can right click and Detach or Delete it. 

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

You have somehow picked up a HUD that is attached at the top of your screen. I have absolutely no idea what its function is.  Most of it is actually outside the viewing area, but you are seeing a bit that hangs down just far enough to be seen. 

You ought to be able to see the whole thing by selecting it with your editor.  Right click on it and select EDIT.  Then scroll your mouse wheel forward.  You should see the rectangular outline of your screen shrink inward and the mysterious HUD should be more obvious.  You can either drag it back down into the rectangular area and keep it there, or you can right click and Detach or Delete it. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2256 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.