¿How can i send Request Migration to Adult Continent?

KervinCR

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2826 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Migrate?  If you live somewhere else, you sell or abandon that land and you buy or rent land in Zindra. If you are currently in a Linden Home, pick up all of your belongings and then click World >>> About Land >>> General >> Abandon Land.  You could find a new parcel in Zindra by exploring there, or by looking for land being offered in the Land Forums.  You will be able to use your Premium land fee waver to pay monthly fees on the first 512 sq m of land that you own there, since Zindra is part of the mainland.

You can not request any sort of relocation. You have to buy land on Zindra, if you want to live on Zindra. There would also be an option to rent a parcel on a private sim or get your own private sim, if you just want to have a place that is adult rated and don't care for being on a mainland continent.

Edit: Your premium membership includes the option to have a small piece of land (512m²) without extra charge, instead of a Linden Home. Everything above this size will create additional costs for you to pay each month.

KervinCR wrote:

[ .... ]

Ok, if i buy a land in Zindra, i need pay the rent or my premium account cover the rent?

If you BUY land in Zindra, then your Premium land fee waiver covers the monthly fees on the first  512 sq m that you own. The land fee waiver does not cover the one-time cost of buying the land itself, and it cannot cover any costs associated with renting land. 

As a renter of a Linden Home, you know that the home there is included in the rental cost and that it does not count against the 117 L.I. allowance for the parcel.  That will not be true for a parcel that you buy somewhere else.  You will need to provide the house (build it yourself or buy a house from a creator), and the L.I. of that house will count against your parcel's L.I. allowance. On the other hand, you will have total freedom over the style and placement of the house and, most likely, how you may use the land.

If any of this is confusing, I suggest taking Lindal Kidd's free class in land ownership and management, offered every Friday evening at 5:00 SLT at Caledon Oxbridge University in world.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2826 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.