Cannot "Pay"

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2854 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was disappointed at an in-game store a couple of days ago that (after asking if a discount was available) I was directed to a gift card machine at the store and, with the salesperson in attendance, spent nearly an hour trying to "pay" for the card with none of their suggestions helping even using another machine.

I had sufficient funds but at no time was the option available and it wasn't greyed out even. The menu that appeared on right-click was much like I was clicking through the card, although it wasn't quite the same as clicking on the ground next to it. I was pretty exasperated and more so that the store weren't prepared to give me a discount in some other way.

Today, I went to visit a property for rent. I was shown it in a list from the rental company. I can't remember if "pay" was available when I first went there because I just went to look around. I went back to look a couple of times. It clearly shows that it is available to rent (i.e. not occupied and explaining to pay there) but I am not able to pay. This time it is on the right-click menu but greyed out despite my having plenty of cash. Not only that, there doesn't seem to be any way to im the renters. They have a website but no email address either. I am now so frustrated that I want to say "to hell with it" and rent another.

The two problems may be unrelated but any idea why this is happening?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2854 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.