"media plugin cef" where can i get it

tx9 Constantine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 622 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

On 6/27/2016 at 7:04 PM, Rolig Loon said:

media_plugin_cef.dll is part of your viewer.  It is installed automatically when you install the Linden Lab viewer or any of the third party viewers.  You will find it in the program files directory on your computer.  On mine, it is at C:/ProgramFiles(x86)/SecondLifeViewer/llplugin .  If you are having problems ....

• In Preferences → Sound & Media → Sounds, make sure the “Enabled” checkbox to the right of the “Media” slider is checked
    (For audio, check “Streaming Music”)
  • In Preferences → Sound & Media → Media, check “Allow inworld scripts to play media”
  • Make sure the issue is not with the specific television you are using, by attempting to view videos on a television that plays video normally for other Firestorm users.
  • Make sure that “Enable plugins” is ticked in Preferences → Network & Files -> Connection

Hello I'm having a problem with watching the google tv...it's giving me this error message (No Media Plugin was found to handle the "text/html" mime type.  Media of this type will be unavailable.) i did what you suggested about in the preferences and its still not working... and i did the update ...cant understand what the problem is...if you have any more suggestions i would greatly appreciate it :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 622 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.