My pants won't Rez to the others

Marcel111488303324

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have been having this problems for the past few day where my pants won't rez to the others and they see me as being pantsless when i can see I'm already wearing the pants on my screen.

I already cleared my cache numerous times, doing character test on both male and female avatar, rebaking, changing my shape, skin and pants and many relogging.

But the problem still exist.

I'm using three viewers to try to fix it. Viewer 2 Development, Phoenix x.x.x.977 and Imprudence, I manage to fix it once but as soon as i change my pants it's glitching again.

If anyone can help me with this issues I would appreciate very much.

Thank you in advance.

2 answers to this question

My First question would be since you have several viewers installed. Do you have a separate cache folder created for each viewer and directed so in Preferences?

Very important to  do this. I never use the default cache setup on all viewers to prevent clothing an inventory issues. Corruption can occur.

You can change your cache location in Preferences/ network or Network and Folders..

Create a cache folder in your documents and direct your cache to that folder in viewer preferences

Hope it helps :)

Good Luck

this happened to a friend of mine once   only the poor thing appear topless in a crowd at a dance club  lol

That time is had something do with how the top was made.   For some reason she could see but a room ful of people couldnt see it.  

She couldnt wear the top

But we thought she should all the time  lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.