Nipple rings!

AmyE34D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2883 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok, unusual request here, whenever I now try to attach nipple rings on my avi they seem to float about 3 cm away which did not happen originally. I'm using the standard sl viewer and cannot get them to attach properly (I have tried a different set but they still float away from my body too). Any ideas would be appreciated.
Ty ;-)

I have a physics layer on but this has not changed since they were originally added to me, not on a mesh ches. Have not attached them to any specific point but will try and see if that helps.

TY for the suggestions x

This won't work with Physics layers at all - the physics moves the system avatar polys around, away from matching positions for attachments (e.g. pectorals). Since this effect is client-side, it's not possible to make Physics + chest attachments work together, since everyone who can see them may see them in different (and wrong) positions.

Your post is unclear, but if you're using a static (not-physics-friendly) mesh chest AND a physics layer, remove the physics layer. It probably does very little except increase rendering load for yourself and those around you.

Hope this helps. If the issue still persists, you'll probably have to explain in greater detail what you're trying to do.

• 2 weeks later...

Freya Mokusei wrote:

This won't work with Physics layers at all - the physics moves the system avatar polys around, away from matching positions for attachments (e.g. pectorals). Since this effect is client-side, it's not possible to make Physics + chest attachments work together, since everyone who can see them may see them in different (and wrong) positions.

Fitmesh chest attachments CAN work with physics if they were made for the body you have on. I'm not aware of any piercings made as fitmesh for the LL system body though...

But if you search marketplace for something like "belleza piercings" you can find whole shops dedicated to supplying this kind of product for fitmesh bodies, that will move with the physics. For several brands of bodies.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2883 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.