I was Harassed by people in voice saying they all false reported me fore age play. What do i do?

Ami Hotaling

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3047 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I was on a sim that I am always on some peoplle shoded up they have acounts less than a year old. They told me to talk to them i said i have no microphone. They then started to insult my avatar saying that I was age playing. I had to prove that I am not some old guy. They said they will ask all their friends to report me. can i get band when they reported that i used voice chat to seduce them. Dos LL record on recard that shows that I never brodcased any info ever throw voice chat? like a log that shows time and date of last use to speek? (Not what was said that would be far to much to record.) Do i just mute people like that?  Am I in any danger?

2 answers to this question

No, you just ran into a sophomoric crowd.  Find a better class of friends and mute these ones.

Linden Lab does take age play seriously, but they also investigate any complaints about it very carefully.  They will not sanction you without hard evidence to substantiate the complaint.  Also, they will be very hard on people who deliberately file false complaints.

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3047 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.