CasperLet Renting System - How to limit the prim and land usage of Tenant?

Yasojith

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2881 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I read all the quick start manual and some of the detailed setup manual of CasperLet. But Still I have 3 problems, if anyone here used CasperLet, please help me.

I have one land parcel and want to give to rent 10 stalls.

1. How may I limit each Tenant use NOT more than 20 prims?

2. How may I limit each Tenant use only the shopping stall I give them, and not outside of it?

3. Once a Tenant rent a stall, how he would be added to the rez group automatically? 

Thank you.

You should have received an ibnvitation to the CasperTech User Support group when you bought CasperLet. I suggest you join the group and ask questions there. Both regular users and Casper himself and his official support people are very friendly and helpful!

They also know a lot more than me but I'll try to answer as best as I can anyway:

1. How may I limit each Tenant use NOT more than 20 prims?

You can't but you can use the prim counter to alert you and the tenant when they go over limit.

2. How may I limit each Tenant use only the shopping stall I give them, and not outside of it?

Ummm... you could tell the tenants to behave? You could also partition off the stalls and only allow regular members of your tenant group to rez on those aprcels.

3. Once a Tenant rent a stall, how he would be added to the rez group automatically?

You need a bot for that and that's hardly worth the extra effort and cost for an operation as small as you describe. You may also want to think twice whether you want automatic group invitations. A few hours of delay shouldn't make much difference for long term tenants anyway and it's a good way to keep the shorttimers who are mroe trouble than they're worth away.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2881 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.