[PaleoQuest] - Why does not work give money when complete all quest?

ErikIvaN12345

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2911 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I complete set all hud quest, lose everything (you fall or idea), play back the following day, then I'll awards yet complete result but not getting my money. VIP or Not, You and still can not play, that happens to PaleoQuest? or every time you play worse. :matte-motes-angry:

Error:

----

¡No answers!

Update1: I reconnect and enter in the portal, PaleoQuest, i don't have my prize.  I already realize or complete everything.

1 answer to this question

I truly cannot understand your question.  You can only get paid if you complete all of the quests, and you can only be paid one time each week.  After you have been paid, you have to wait a week before you can be paid again, even if you complete all of the quests. 

Also, as the announcement tells you at the start of PaleoQuest, you must have a payment method on file and you must have used it at least once to buy L$.  If you have never bought L$ on the Linden Exchange, you cannot get a payment for completing PaleoQuest.

Read all of http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:PaleoQuest , all the way to the bottom.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2911 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.