I am getting 2-3 error dialogs on every login involving marketplace

Cuga Rajal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2957 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am having 2 and sometimes 3 error dialogs on every login, which has become a nusciance. They error dialogs appear within the first 2 minutes after login and have something to do with marketplace as you can see from the attached screen shots. I did not have a marketplace store when I initially posted this problem. At Rolig's suggestion, I created a marketplace store, hoping that would fix it, but the problem persists and creating my store had no effect.

This problem started in early March, around the time I upgraded to Firestorm 4.7.7. I downgraded to 4.7.5 hoping that would fix the problem but still get the same errors on 4.7.5. I'm not a Premium member so hoping to find help here. Any help appreciated. 

1 answer to this question

It sounds like sometime back in March you must have accidentally clicked on something to send a folder to your non-extistant Marketplace store.  It has been trying to do that on every login since then.  One possible solution might be to actually make a Marketplace store.   It's easy enough, and it doesn't cost you anything.  You don't even need to put anything in the store for now.

Or you could file a support case or contact Live Chat (if you are a Premium member).

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2957 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.