marketplace favorites list is missing the prices on the first page

solak Ohtobide

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2954 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

There are no prices shown on the first page but the following pages and onward do have prices listed. Could you add prices to page one, please? Show some love for the first dozen items that happen to be the ones I fave'd long ago. I'd probably buy them sooner if I were reminded of when I can afford them.

Thanks.

—solak Ohtobide.

If this is classified as a "bug report" and belongs somewhere else, please (reply here) let me know where that should be.

added 2016-04-01

Apparently there's no reply button here for me, so I'll reply to the helpful answer like this:

• It's inconsistent, so they should fix it. That should be enough, but also…
  • When I put several things on the list, it's nice to compare both the short description and the price at a glance.
  • I'm over on the JIRA to post a bug report there, thanks for the pointer, but first searching for whether anyone else has done so.

1 answer to this question

This is a resident-to-resident Answers site.,  Lindens never come here.  If you have a suggestion for an improvement to SL, submit a JIRA report.  In the meantime, wouldn't it be easy to simply click on an item in your favorites list to see its price and other details?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2954 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.