My stuff is broken

Pamela Galli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4720 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It's not all the MLP, and not all the sits, and not all the things that rez. Just some of them.

And weird stuff like this:  Yesterday the sit on a customer's chaise got messed up, even though she said the one in the store had worked. So I tested the one in inventory and sent that one, and it was fine for her. Now today the same one in the store is broken, AND the one in inventory is broken.

No ryhme or reason and I can't reproduce it, so no jira. Just wondering if it was my sims, which have always tended to be wonky.

The freebie MLP script you're using is one of the worst hobbled together scripts I've ever seen. I'm amazed it even works, plus the script bloat causes it to be a lag monster. Thats why at Bartlett & Nielsen some time ago we created a whole new streamlined, reduced lag multi pose script for all our products which solves the "MLP Problem". All our multi pose products work just fine.

• 2 months later...

@ Pamela, this is happening to me since the last two restarts.  I have to go round my rentals and re rezz some of the beds for them to work.  The weird thing is that some are ok and others aren't.  There is no logic to it at all and now there is another restart, lovely!!! another day spent resetting everything.

@ Blaze I don't have an option but to use the MLP freebie system, scipting is beyond me lol

Added after restart today 22/06/11

The sim has restarted now and the same has happened, however this time I've noticed that the beds that need re rezzing are the ones who poseballs were active.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4720 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.