Magic box not syncing

Tamara Redenblack

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Something similar happened to me a month ago and I read that 'resetting the script' might help.  I, like you, had moved it around, picked it up and rezed it again... blah blah blah... Opening the script and boinking the 'reset' did the trick.  Fingers crossed for you!

I apparently didn't cross my fingers tight enough.

You could try putting it in a script friendly sandbox somewhere as a test, or move it to some other friend's shop or 'sim' just to see if where you're hiding it right now is unhappy with it... frustrating I'm sure.

My only other suggestion is to make sure you have the newest bestest should work but who can be sure Magic Box as they suggest:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Xstreet-SL-Magic-Box/36791

"IMPORTANT UPDATE! If you are using a magic box prior to version 3.0.11, we strongly suggest you update to ensure reliability of deliveries."

If you already have that box, and you probably do, then you'll be left in the hands of some other box genius out there for help.

Fingers crossed even tighter for you now!

I routinely reset my box after it doesn't synch for more than 5 minutes, and that usually makes the new products pop up on the market inventory page, allowing me to list them.

MORE IMPORTANT:

When I can't get new product to appear, it usually also means that many of my products are UNAVAILABLE (check for yourself next time).

I have almost 500 products and they are fast movers at my prices, so this basically means I'm throwing away money and customer relationships by not resetting my box, so I figure I'm being pretty lazy by even letting the system jerk me around for a full 5 minutes... no?

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.