I've reported two people for underage play. Anyone have any idea how long it will take LL to stop..

Sinsationalyurs

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2972 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

There are two people a man and woman who have many avatars they created to have sex with underage avatars from avi looking ages of ten and under.  I've reported them and all thier alts to LL but I was wondering if there was a better or faster way of stopping these two.  

He's so twisted making them have sex with animals, participate in group sex, watersports and taking them to adult sims like Big Bang Sex park and Public Disgrace.  She poses as a child to help him.  She does this so he wont force her to do the sick twisted things he has the other girls and boys do.

They are both outside the US so I dont know if there is anything I can do in real life to stop them,  What worries me most is he is a real life father of 5. 

Any ideas?

In response how I know about thier real life is he IM'd me as my teen avatar and we started to get to know each other as friends, he shared his real life information as well as hers.  He told me this stuff on voice in private IM then as I got to know them a bit more he then told me to get a toddler avi to take to places like Grandpa's Basement, The Restroom, DNT and Golden Sun Beach.  I removed him, blocked him and his girlfriend, blocked all thier alts and reported them. 

2 answers to this question

Reporting them to the owners of these various Adult locations can't hurt.   But otherwise, I think you have done all you can do -- LL normally act very fast on complaints about this sort of thing.   If you see them doing it again, then AR them again, making sure you include a screenshot of what's happening.

I'm a bit puzzled about how you know so much about their RL.    How do you know, for example, that "he is a real life father of 5"?  Do you mean simply  that he has said he is the real life father of 5?

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2972 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.