how am i negative 265 linden

kcool720

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2973 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i log intoday after a long while away an it shows im negative 262 linden idk how this is possable sense i havent  ever really had that much on this account my rl try tp pass me 60 linden an its not showing up idk if its a glitch or what exactly is happing any help is aprrciated  ty 

2 answers to this question

kcool720 wrote:

i log intoday after a long while away an it shows im negative 262 linden idk how this is possable sense i havent  ever really had that much on this account
my rl try tp pass me 60 linden an its not showing up
idk if its a glitch or what exactly is happing any help is aprrciated  ty 

Monti's got your answer. Some groups incur costs for things like group-owned land and advertising. Those costs are distributed amongst the group members. Your transaction history will show any recent charges against your account for those group liabilities. Once you've identified the culprit groups, you can leave them.

I don't understand the part of your question I hilighted. Again, check your transaction history here...

https://accounts.secondlife.com/transaction_history

The viewer doesn't always show the correct Linden balance. Clicking on your balance will update it. You can also get an accurate read of your balance in your web dashboard.

If you really do identify an error in your transaction history worthy of calling LL, here's how...

https://support.secondlife.com/billing-support/

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2973 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.