Prim Count Problem

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2906 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi

I am an estate manager of two different sims.  Lately, when I check the sim's rez zones for objects visitors may leave behind, I use the About Land window to check for these items.  I have noticed that while it will show other people's objects, mine do not show up at all on the one sim.  I pulled out a prim counter, and according to it, I don't have a single object on this particular sim, and I have objects all over that sim in all the parcels.  I use the same prim counter on the other sim, and it counts all my objects that are on it.  The Area Search window does show my objects in both sims.  Is there some reason why the one sim won't show my objects in the About Land window while it does in the other sim?  

Also, another estate manager for the problem sim, went around and checked and discovered that the prim counts were off for things in her shop and for a couple of others.   

Thank you very much for you time and consideration.

Amza Hydraconis

Assuming it's group-owned land, does your group role include permissions to return both objects set to group and non-group objects? (If the same group owns both sims, and your objects are similarly group-set or not on each sim, then it must be something else -- and nothing comes to mind.)

• 1 month later...

Greetings.

Since no one had an idea as to what is causing my prims to not appear in the About Land window of the sim I'm managing, I feel I need to put in a support ticket.  How do I find the Jira so I can register with it and submit a support ticket.

Thank you very much.

Amza Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2906 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.