Have you seen this hair?!

Meldina Ashbourne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2972 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone *waves!* 
So at the mens department tonight, I fell in love with a hair in an ad.    I have searched marketplace high and low, in the process have drowned myself in demo's, with still no luck in finding this specific hair.   If you happen to recognize it, and would be willing to share what store it can be found from or if it was limited at an event somewhere and i've missed it, that would be amazing! Thank you so much in advance for any help you can provide!

Getting in touch with the vendor is your best bet. Also, there are two hairs in the photo and you didn't say whether you were interested in the men's hair or the women's hair.

Tip:  Once you find out who to contact, check their profile to see how they want to be contacted (i.e., IM, notecard, customer service rep) and use the method they specify. You're much more likely to get a response.

OH jeeze, I am so sorry, I thought I did i had to re-read it after your comment and now i just feel like a fool.   *shakes head* sorry ladies! Thanks for pointing that out! haha.   

I was going to ask the vendor, but i know the vendor was the male in the picture, I was hoping to find someone that may recognize it before asking as i'd have to ask him to ask her to tell me.    I wanted to exhaust all other options first before bothering the creator with my request (Though I did buy the pose too, it's too cute!) 

I actually asked another group of lovelies that i'm in, in SL, and someone actually recognized it as the Lamb. Nevermind hair from this months round of the Arcade (it was the female hair in the picture I was going gaga over) 

On the upside in my journey i think i discovered atleast 10 stores I never really knew of and found some incredible other hairs along the way!    Thanks for all of your help and ideas! I appreciate it!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2972 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.