it wasn't me

WaltGrindelwald

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3069 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

High Walt,

You've certainly come to the right place for this kind of advice. I can see why you'd want to invest in Marijana Matthaus, she's drop-dead gorgeous. I don't think she's looking for investment capital at the moment, though she has been single since 2009, and might appreciate help raising her three children.

Or maybe you meant Marijana Radovanović, who's probably busy recording another album.

I don't think I'd recommend investing in Marijana Kovacevic, as I'm skeptical about healing via magnets. I am however fond of very powerful magnets, so I can understand any potential attraction you may feel.

Marijana Batinic is certanly cute, but I don't know if her Instagram popularity is investment grade.

Marijana Jankovic seems to be doing well in Danish film and TV, but those artsy types are risky investments.

There are quite a few other Marijanas in my research portfolio, but you'll have to purchase a subscription to the Madelaine McMasters Marijana (MMM) industry investment newsletter for information on them.

Happy investing!

• Like 3

Walt & Maddy,

Oh yes,Marijana Matthäus who at 44 is still quite the looker.She has her own Fashion line and owns the high end Lux Uniforms company as well. Those gorgeous Serbian women are always a great International investment. You can see her goods on her website: http://www.marijanamatthaeus.com and yes I agree with Maddy, her kids need a new father.

Now flipping thriough my last copy of the Madelaine McMasters Marijana (MMM) Industry Investment Newsletter I see the following possibilities for your consideration:

Another Serbian gal, Maja Marijana is a TV Presenter & Pop-Folk Singer but her music doesn't have legs. It's mostly for local consumption and enjoyment. But you never know!

Marijana Cabrita can not only help you get a grip on your psychological state of mind, but she can also mentor you as well as write about it. She has a beautiful Earth Mother look that will please the eye.

I think that defensive Question Title "it wasn't me" points to an underlying insecurity on your part. I'd go with Ms. Cabrita if you want my advise Walt.

Carry on!

P.S. [/me Mails Maddy my lapsed subscription payment for my Madelaine McMasters Marijana (MMM) Industry Investment Newsletter]

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3069 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.