Sign in to follow this  
Xray Carter

what to do when attacks my land with thousands of scripts, from the land of the neighbor?

Question

Who are you expecting an answer from?  We're all SL residents like you.  There are no Lindens here.  Submit abuse reports with photos of any offending objects and any other evidence that will identify who owns them.  Unfortunately, there's no much you can do about things leaking in from your neighbor's parcel, except that you can of course turn off scripts for anyone except group members on your own land.  Then use your tools in About Land (and Region/Estate tools if you are the region owner) to clean up the mess.

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

Who are you expecting an answer from?  We're all SL residents like you.  There are no Lindens here.  Submit abuse reports with photos of any offending objects and any other evidence that will identify who owns them.  Unfortunately, there's no much you can do about things leaking in from your neighbor's parcel, except that you can of course turn off scripts for anyone except group members on your own land.  Then use your tools in About Land (and Region/Estate tools if you are the region owner) to clean up the mess.

• Like 1

thank you Rolig Loon.

My land is in the main land.

And yes, of course, I reported with pic and description but nothing ever happens!

They do what they want and we can not do anything if our neighbors do not help us.

Our report does not help

I'm tired of report and ask for my guests also report

I hope that the linden lab do something to premiuns members have more powers, on main land

Thanks for the answer