they sent me stolen linden

Arcano Kabila

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2426 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

If someone sends you $L that you suspect are "stolen" or fraudulent, you should NOT then send them to "Governor Linden."

Instead, submit a support case, explain that you are worried that someone may have given you stolen $L, and ask them to investigate.  If Linden Lab determines that the $L are fraudulent, they will remove them from your account.  You don't need to do anything else.

If someone is TAKING $L from your account without your permission, you should IMMEDIATELY change your password (if you can) and submit a support case.  You can also call the Linden Lab Fraud Prevention telephone number.  See this link:  http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Password-and-account-information/ta-p/700017#Section_.5 (What to do if your account has been compromised)

Se qualcuno vi $ invia il sospetto che si sono "rubato" o fraudolento, si shoulds NON quindi inviare 'em a "Governatore Linden".
Invece, inviare una scatola portante, spiegano che siete preoccupati che qualcuno Dato maggio-hai rubato $ L, e chiedere 'em per indagare. Se Linden Lab determinato que le L $ sono fraudolenti, saranno rimuovere em dal tuo conto. Non è necessario fare altro.
Se qualcuno sta prendendo L $ dal tuo conto senza il tuo permesso, ti dovrei cambiare immediatamente la password (se potete) e presentare un media box. È anche possibile chiamare il numero di telefono Linden Lab lotta contro le frodi. Vedere questo link:  http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Password-and-account-information/ta-p/700017#Section_.5 (What to do if your account has been compromised)

4 answers to this question

If someone sends you $L that you suspect are "stolen" or fraudulent, you should NOT then send them to "Governor Linden."

Instead, submit a support case, explain that you are worried that someone may have given you stolen $L, and ask them to investigate.  If Linden Lab determines that the $L are fraudulent, they will remove them from your account.  You don't need to do anything else.

If someone is TAKING $L from your account without your permission, you should IMMEDIATELY change your password (if you can) and submit a support case.  You can also call the Linden Lab Fraud Prevention telephone number.  See this link:  http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Password-and-account-information/ta-p/700017#Section_.5 (What to do if your account has been compromised)

Se qualcuno vi $ invia il sospetto che si sono "rubato" o fraudolento, si shoulds NON quindi inviare 'em a "Governatore Linden".
Invece, inviare una scatola portante, spiegano che siete preoccupati che qualcuno Dato maggio-hai rubato $ L, e chiedere 'em per indagare. Se Linden Lab determinato que le L $ sono fraudolenti, saranno rimuovere em dal tuo conto. Non è necessario fare altro.
Se qualcuno sta prendendo L $ dal tuo conto senza il tuo permesso, ti dovrei cambiare immediatamente la password (se potete) e presentare un media box. È anche possibile chiamare il numero di telefono Linden Lab lotta contro le frodi. Vedere questo link:  http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Password-and-account-information/ta-p/700017#Section_.5 (What to do if your account has been compromised)

hi, I want to know but lidenn that Linden Lab has taken from me, and those data linden governor I will be returned? I have sent to them semrpe governor linden sucedeva when I sent money stolen and never have stolen more linden me, how can I get my Linden? I do not give them more back?

2016-02-12 00:02:58 6e564a28 Destinazione: Recupero Linden

Linden regolazione

Descrizione: CSR Spostare Linden Dollars L $ 10.000 L $ 2751 <<<<< Il Linden Lab prende me Linden indebitamente

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2016/02/12 08:55:50 3c630f18 Destinazione: Governatore Linden

regalo

Regione: Topolina

Descrizione: Pagamento L $ 10.000 L $ 12.759 <<<<< dopo il passaggio di Linden rubato

2016/02/12 08:50:07 d9be1c20 Fonte: Naomyia residente

regalo

Regione: Furnication

Descrizione: Pagamento L $ 10.000 L $ 22.759

2016/02/12 08:14:41 4ea488d5 Destinazione: Governatore Linden

Carica carica

Carica tassa L $ 10 L $ 12.759 <<<<< prima del passaggio di Linden rubato: Descrizione

excuse my english ... I have not sent me no good money, but I have sent to governor linden them (as I always do when it happens) but Linden Lab has sottraatto other linden (not stolen but loaded from my credit card) the linden who stole me I lost them? the lidnen data governor linden I lost them?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2426 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.