I turned off my firewall and still can't log in using my compute?

Lydiaunold

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3037 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I turned off my firewall and still can't log in using my computer, someone has either hacked into my computer or something. I had my DNS checked, My IP address checked. I even put SL through my firewall as it said to do. I even turned off my firewall and still nothing. I am using SL Viewer as always. I tried to log into other things using my computer as well like Inworldz and I get the same message using their viewer which says: Please check status, secondlifegrid,net to see if there is a known problem with the service. If you continue to experience problems, please check your network and firewall setup. Now I am getting this same message on second life viewer as well the inworldz viewer as well. I have uninstalled the viewer for second life and reinstalled it as it said and have "request/response"message pattern Enable outbound TCP access for ports 53,80,443,12043,12046, and 21002,. and Opened outbound access for UDP ports-Althrough UDP traffic from the same port Active outbound UDP for ports 53, 3478, 3479, 5060, and 12000-29999. as it said to do and still nothing but my computer crashed really bad totally and I just got it back come. Not everything works but I was just wondering what I should do next I have done everything I was asked to do yet still nothing, and I can't keep borrowning someone else computer for ever.  

1 answer to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3037 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.