System eyelash alpha problems

Lolabelle76

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all, Can anyone tell me how to make my system eyelashes dissapear maybe into my head?

They interfere with my mesh head and ive tried everything to solve this but i cant find a solution. My Avi's system eyelash are set to 0 but i can still see the alpha through my new mesh lashes. Thanks in advance Lola :)

You can try a free alpha layer for system eyelashes.

Lots of mesh lashes has demos that include free alpha layers. Like the falsies here: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/MC-Falsies-Mesh-Alpha-Lashes-DEMO/5366557

You don't have to buy the full price lashes to use the alpha layer. Add it to your avatar.

I am a bit curious, why the mesh head didn't include this alpha layer. Maybe the "shopping bag" with contents isn't fully unpacked?

Or maybe the mesh head provided you with custom shape, where the eye sockets sit so deep in the head that the system lashes isn't visible. I wear such shapes and note down the head and eye numbers (from avatar appearance). I then make a copy of the shape I made myself and change its head and eye numbers. This way, I can have the body intact and no problems with eyes and lashes.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.