is there a market on here for the truly alien looking?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3017 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ill have to take this slow since modern english semantics is hard for me.

im talking of alien looking things,not violent or perverted.but not what one would think of when they here the word "alien".

things like sculptures or statues,or even framed artworks,which have a recognizeable shape,in so much as you can discern there body and outline,but are completely unbound from all geometry,physics (not the object behaviour in sl but more like form) and recognizeable substance.

i am at a complete loss of phrase to explain what i mean by this notion (not very good at english).but the closest thing i could say is.a sense of inexplicable profundity and wonderment,at seeing something that cannot be,yet is.

another line that helps me explain what i mean (and do forgive me for using a bible quote,i dont mean to offend by it at all given everyone has there own beleifs,but it demonstrates the concept im after)

"and they that dwell on earth shall wonder at the beast that was,and is not,yet is"

so.two things i ask

do people liek this sort of thing on here enough to buy?

and what do better english speakers than me call this in formal language?

one more thing.i have alot of this on my youtube channel.bits of animation and art ive done (ostenibly from long past while i was at different game).so,i will post the one vid that is all my rights because its a song and video i made as a side project to explain this notion (im very good at stop motion animation.btw,dont mind the pixelation in this one,i had alot of trouble with that during the making of it due to the sheer quantity of image slides)

ok,im having abit of sucess (and in some cases bizarre and wonderous results) by combining alot of art assets i made for different things in the past

i just have a question,is 205 prim ok for a relatively large and complicated living quarters mesh thats just a little bit smaller than 4096 sqm in size?

and whats the usual prim count for houses of that size that border on the unusual?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3017 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.