Need a refund PLEASE HELP

vixenthefoxyone

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3061 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi, I bought stuff from the Market Place on 27/11 from two different stores and it amounted to L$403.  I was charged 9 times for these items amounting to L$3,627.  How do I get my money back please?  Also the items were not delivered to my inventory either :(  PLEASE COULD SOMEONE HELP ME!!!  I have proof of purchase and proof of being charged 9 times.  Thanks in advance :)

Vixen

1 answer to this question

First of all, verify that the items really are not in your inventory.  When items arrive from Marketplace, they will normally be in the Received Items folder at the bottom of your inventory.  You'll have to transfer them from there to the folders where you want to store them for later use.  If the items aren't there, use your Search window in Inventory to look for them or, even easier, open the Recent tab to look for things that may have been added to inventory in the past few days.  You'll need to adjust filters (click the little gear icon in the lower left corner and select "Show Filters" to indicate how many days you want to look back).

So, if you have really looked and things aren't there, I'd normally say that you should copy all information about the sales out of your Marketplace Order History and then contact the merchants.  Explain politely what happened and ask for a refund.  For that many odd transactions, though, it might be faster to submit a support case, using the category Marketplace Issue.  Again, include all of the details and hope that Linden Lab can sort it out.

BTW.... Not that this is necessarily what happened, but if you order things from Marketplace, do NOT use Busy ("Do Not Disturb") mode until the items have been delivered.  If you do, the items will never be delivered.  They will be lost forever.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3061 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.