stationary particle emitter

chatsitediva

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3064 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was shopping on marketplace and saw a cute little chihuahua in a pink purse called "Lil Delores" made by JodiLyn Jewell

I opened the folder, dropped the box on the floor and voila! Lil Delores.

But I can't click on the item, I can't move it, nothing. And it's just stuck there.
The note card says that it is a "statonary particle emitter" designed to move its head and watch you wherever you go (it does)...

Help me get rid of this thing. It's creepy and stuck in an awkward place in my house.

Hi Diva,

Go to the Build menu and select "Linksets". Click the "Owner" column to sort the list of objects by owner name, then find yourself. In the list of objects you own will be your cute and creepy chihuahua. Select it and then click the "Take" button.

Or enable "Build->Options->Select Only My Objects", and "Select By Surrounding" (enabled by default, I think) and then drag a rectangle around the emitter. Once you see the emitter prim (which is usually invisible) outline, you can right click it and select "Take".

Or, you can type Ctrl-Alt-T to highlight transparent objects. The particle emitter (if it's not blocked by particles) should be visible in a dull red color. Right-click on it and select "Take".

Good luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3064 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.