My group took 8L$ from me and bf and i can't get on sl market history?

NekoLoveheart5weet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3077 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My group took 8L$ now am only owner and didn't press anything and me and bf lost 8L$ and no on else in the group, as well me and sister in law can't use second life market can see stuff but can't pay or look at history, or setting, is this a bug or what? can someone explain or help? <update> sl marketplace now working but i still have -8L$ 

{reply} dose that also explain group taking 8L$???

(reply) don't worry got 8L$ so i back to 0L$ won't be block

3 answers to this question

If you watch the Grid Status blog, you may have noticed the following....

[RESOLVED] Unscheduled Billing Maintenance

Posted by Status Desk on December 1st, 2015 at 10:54 am PST

[Resolved 11:50 PM PST, 01 December 2015] The unscheduled maintenance to our billing systems has been completed.

[Posted 10:57 AM PST, 01 December 2015] We are currently undergoing unscheduled maintenance to our billing systems. During this time, our billing services, including LindeX and Marketplace, may not be available. Credit card processing may be affected during this time as well. Please continue to check this blog for updates.

If you were doing business during that period, that might account for your difficulty.  It's always wise to avoid using services while they are in maintenance.

NekoLoveheart5weet wrote:

[ .... ]

{reply} dose that also explain group taking 8L$???

No, but it might explain the Marketplace problem you were having.  That's about the amount that I would normally expect groups fees to be -- in the range of 3 to 6 cents.  That's not much.  If your group has been paying for a classified ad or to have a parcel listed in Search (L$30/week), then you are sharing those costs among you.  If you haven't been keeping enough L$ in the account to pay your share, it will go negative at first (that's why you have a -L$8 balance now), but you may soon be blocked from logging in until you pay.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3077 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.