Sign in to follow this  
NekoLoveheart5weet

My group took 8L$ from me and bf and i can't get on sl market history?

Question

If you watch the Grid Status blog, you may have noticed the following....

[RESOLVED] Unscheduled Billing Maintenance

Posted by Status Desk on December 1st, 2015 at 10:54 am PST

[Resolved 11:50 PM PST, 01 December 2015] The unscheduled maintenance to our billing systems has been completed.

[Posted 10:57 AM PST, 01 December 2015] We are currently undergoing unscheduled maintenance to our billing systems. During this time, our billing services, including LindeX and Marketplace, may not be available. Credit card processing may be affected during this time as well. Please continue to check this blog for updates.

If you were doing business during that period, that might account for your difficulty.  It's always wise to avoid using services while they are in maintenance.

3 answers to this question

If you watch the Grid Status blog, you may have noticed the following....

[RESOLVED] Unscheduled Billing Maintenance

Posted by Status Desk on December 1st, 2015 at 10:54 am PST

[Resolved 11:50 PM PST, 01 December 2015] The unscheduled maintenance to our billing systems has been completed.

[Posted 10:57 AM PST, 01 December 2015] We are currently undergoing unscheduled maintenance to our billing systems. During this time, our billing services, including LindeX and Marketplace, may not be available. Credit card processing may be affected during this time as well. Please continue to check this blog for updates.

If you were doing business during that period, that might account for your difficulty.  It's always wise to avoid using services while they are in maintenance.

NekoLoveheart5weet wrote:

[ .... ]

{reply} dose that also explain group taking 8L$???

No, but it might explain the Marketplace problem you were having.  That's about the amount that I would normally expect groups fees to be -- in the range of 3 to 6 cents.  That's not much.  If your group has been paying for a classified ad or to have a parcel listed in Search (L$30/week), then you are sharing those costs among you.  If you haven't been keeping enough L$ in the account to pay your share, it will go negative at first (that's why you have a -L$8 balance now), but you may soon be blocked from logging in until you pay.

• Like 1