I'm a Jerk

Nalytha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3121 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have one of the premium homes, and inside of it I put this little trinket that makes this little bell noise every second. Well, I quit SL a few months ago and return only to realize that sound is something that can be heard OUTSIDE of the house. So this little bell sound has been around for months around my home. 

My question is this: My door was unlocked. If I lock the door, will it keep sounds INSIDE? 

I don't want to annoy anyone! The bell is really calming though. Think meditative. It could have been worse I suppose. 

Locking the doors will have no effect. You need to go into "Parcel details" then "Sound" click the box that says "Restrict gesture and object sounds to this parcel".....Problem solved!! 

ETA; Just realized you said apartment...not sure how to solve that problem if it is an actual apartment building.

Nalytha wrote:

That's one way to discourage the ignorant. You're just a bundle of joy, aren't you? 

One way, yes, but I have lots more., and as I have pointed out in another thread, I have made a female alt called Joy.

So I am usually beside myself with Joy.

***Call me Sir, but don't call me to have the above remark explained.

That I am, Sir, (American, that is). I do have a rather large dose of Welsh blood, though. A direct descendent of Gwladys Ddu (the dark)  verch Llewelyn, a recent discovery. Does that help at all?  (Probably not, but worth a try) :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3121 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.