validate virwox

pezzadaley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3104 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hi,

I'm trying to transfer some Linden from my old virwox account to my friends. They say on virwox, that we must first 'validate' our avatars on Second life. 

So, I put in my avatar name on virwox. They still ask for the avatar name in the old way (first name, second name) so I think i'm right in saying that my avatar name on here should be written like this: first name: pezzadaley second name: resident

Then, in world, I am supposed to touch a virwox terminal. From there they will confirm my avatar name and also a four digit pin number (TIN)...but I don't see any of that. All that happens, is in the chat box I get a link, to visit this webpage:

https://www.virwox.com/?r=9066&a=3d5ea5&utm_medium=In-world&utm_source=Second+Life&utm_campaign=VPN&language=en ?

Welcome to VirWoX!

I click on that, and enter my username and password to enter virwox, but then nothing happens. I'm just logged into virwox as normal.  There's no message about validating on there or on second life.

What am I doing wrong?!

thanks

2 answers to this question

The VirWoX page clearly mentions this:

2015-08-01: Linden Dollar withdrawals stopped.

Unfortunately, we can no longer send Linden Dollars from VirWoX accounts to Second Life avatars. Linden Dollars can only be bought on Second Life's LindeX exchange.

If you still have SLL in your VirWoX account, you can continue to trade them to other currencies. Also, the VirWoX Partner Network will continue as before.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3104 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.