Items Not as Advertised

Ewok Coba

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello everyone, I have a question. Some time ago I created my store "Marketplace" is modified to another product sold, they are generally paints a model helicopter in particular. This paint is applied with a script, and therefore is not modifiable and not resalable. Well, in my notice clearly I explain non textures, and it is for a particular model, but steadily Article is disabled, because I suggest from "Marketplace" I should change category. The category is Construction and Components of Objects, Textures.  But I sell are not the textures, is not an element for creators, it is an applicator script, and clarified in advertising.
My question is, why continue to disable the items, if my advertising made it clear that I am selling?

1 answer to this question

Well, it's not clear at all what you are selling.  Your Marketplace ad says, "Here are a set of texture to give that appearance. Textures of high quality, easy to install, requiring only basic knowledge of construction."  That certainly sounds like you are selling textures.  I suggest rewriting the ad so that people know what you are really selling.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.