What happened to Purchase Confirmation?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4789 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I made a purchase from the Marketplace this morning and while I have got the email saying the box has arrived I never got a Purchase Confirmation. This is my first purchase from the Marketplace in a while but what happen to my confirmation? Has something change? I always got them sent to my email before they look like this:

Picture 5.png

And yes I did check the spam folder. :)

12 answers to this question

MP appears to be having many issues processing orders let alone confirmation of processing.  I recently bought many, many bears for Japan relief.  Some I received confirmation; others nothing.  

I think they are working through some bugs - of course, unless they just changed policy and will not send confirmations any longer.

Well it appears Keli can not answer her own question or post a comment with a picture so she sent me along with what looks to be the answer. ;)

An item did not get delivered so the purchase can not be confirmed at this time. This message was found in the order history. No email was sent about this. 

Picture 6.png

ETA: After a few hours an email came in.

Picture 8.png

• Like 1

And what is most disturbing is the fact that LL takes your money the instant the purchase is made and not when the item is delivered. You at least had the mental capacity to navigate the site to find that notice, most do not and immediately message the merchant expecting a delivery. I really wish that money was not taken from people's accounts until a delivery has been successfully confirmed.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4789 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.