Sign in to follow this  

What happened to Purchase Confirmation?

Question

I haven`t bought anything in last few days, but I still get the sales confirmation emails, so I would assume the purchase ones should still be going to other person.

12 answers to this question

I haven`t bought anything in last few days, but I still get the sales confirmation emails, so I would assume the purchase ones should still be going to other person.

I'll keep checking my email maybe it is held up for some reason.

BTW I love what you did with your little rank icon. The hammer and hands and feet, it's awesome! :)

MP appears to be having many issues processing orders let alone confirmation of processing.  I recently bought many, many bears for Japan relief.  Some I received confirmation; others nothing.  

I think they are working through some bugs - of course, unless they just changed policy and will not send confirmations any longer.

Well it appears Keli can not answer her own question or post a comment with a picture so she sent me along with what looks to be the answer. ;)

An item did not get delivered so the purchase can not be confirmed at this time. This message was found in the order history. No email was sent about this. 

Picture 6.png

ETA: After a few hours an email came in.

Picture 8.png

• Like 1

As a tip if you stuck with this posting system again, I think you can go back and edit your first post to add more pics.

Not a great workaround as it just adds to the confusion of the thread, but an option at least. :)

And what is most disturbing is the fact that LL takes your money the instant the purchase is made and not when the item is delivered. You at least had the mental capacity to navigate the site to find that notice, most do not and immediately message the merchant expecting a delivery. I really wish that money was not taken from people's accounts until a delivery has been successfully confirmed.