Maitreya mesh body- Lara Clothing issues

AngelSkyLuv

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3191 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am trying to put clothes on and I am wearing Maitreya mesh body- Lara. When i add clothes I do not see them. When i remove the alpha for the Maitreya mesh body I see the clothes I am wearing along with 2 feet. When i go into the HUD of the Maitreya mesh body and click on the alpha to hide or show body parts, I see nothing where i clicked on the body...I have the omega applier, the omega system kit, and I even have the converter for just in cases.....please help me....IM me and I can TP you to my location if that will even help me more. Thank you all 

1 answer to this question

Are you wearing system layers?

Some Maitreya or Omega compatible clothing also comes with standard system clothing layers, in case you want to wear the clothes but don't have or want to use a mesh body. If you ARE using a mesh body, you don't need those system clothing layers at all. Instead, you need the applier that should be in the folder with the system layers. Look for an item labelled "applier," "HUD," etc. and attach that. It should appear as a HUD, which you can then click to apply the appropriate layers. 

Keep in mind that you must be wearing clothing that comes with appliers for either Omega, Maitreya, or both. If you are using an Omega applier, you must also be wearing the Omega relay HUD for Maitreya. If the clothes you are trying to wear are not made for either Omega or Maitreya, you cannot wear them with your mesh body. 

(Alternatively, you can wear mesh clothing. You don't need any appliers for it; but you do need to find mesh that works with your body. Not all mesh works with every body.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3191 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.