avi a hideous jumbled up mess of mesh clothes and items that i have never even owned... HELP!

MadisonCarden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3150 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So the other day i logged into SL and was doing some exploring. I noticed things were not properly rezzing and i figured oh its just another glitch. Well it progressively got worse.

The next sim i visited things were appearing to be covered in binary code and sculpt map textures. Then before i had a chance to log out i crashed. I waited a bit then logged back in. When i got back in world i was horrified to find my avi a hideous jumbled up mess of mesh clothes and items that i have never even owned.

I detached everything and reset my avi to ruth and ever she was having issues. She had box feet and rainbow hair. i have no idea what was happening or how to fix it. Does anyone have any ideas of how i could fix this?

2 answers to this question

sounds to me as your viewer doesn't get all the data it needs. Did you try a reset of your modem/router?

clear your cache

log off your machine/ reset your router/ let it be without power for about 10 secs/ restart it/ than wait till it's connected again/ restart your machine

log into a empty region, and stay there till your inventory is fully loaded again ( can be a while, half hour or more if'its a lot)

can also be your graphics is slowly giving up....

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3150 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.