I keep getting "There was a problem charging your payment method" while doing Lindex payment.

Avrilyn GossipGirl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3181 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I keep getting "There was a problem charging your payment method" while doing Lindex payment. Weird enough I never got this problem before. I've linked my paypal to my debit card and all my debit have sufficiet fund. In fact i even try directly pay via my debit card, still getting the same error. Do let me know if there actually a temporary issue happening right now.

*the latest successful purchase was done few days ago. thank you*

3 answers to this question

I've seen some recent posts from people with the same problem, Avrilyn.  I can assume that since you already used it successfully a few days ago that your debit card CAN be used to verify your PayPal account (assuming nothing has changed).  I can only give you some tricks I've used that sometimes worked.   Maybe it is something with your browser or settings in your account. Did you define the card usage in your account? Also, try using a different browser like Mozilla Firefox, or try buying Lindens in-world instead of the website. Sometimes those tricks will work. Good luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3181 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.