gaming skill

PJ Tyran

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

iv been on sl since 2003 and have been going to gaming skill places for yrs . now it telling me i cant tp to gaming places something to do with gaming skill fqa  . y is it i cant tp to the gaming places now ? i havent changed anything on my profile or account i just got L's with my card and i tp to adalt places so i know my age isnt it and my account hasnt been changed . can anyone tell me what else i it could be ?

1 answer to this question

I hate to cut and paste again, but here's the advice in the note I just posted in your previous thread:

Note: If you believe you meet all requirements for access, but are still unable to enter a Skill Gaming Region, please try resubmitting your current billing information and re-logging into Second Life as a first step toward troubleshooting.

If you're still having trouble, contact Live Chat or submit a support ticket, or call the Linden Lab billing office.  If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers at any time 24/7:

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.