Male Mesh Body

JosGrant

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3183 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Everyone,

I hope any of you can help me with the following. I searched both marketplace and inside secondlife for a normal (not bodybuilder type) Mesh Male body.(without head)

The only Mesh body i could find so far seems to be from "The Shop" better called the mesh project.

Does any of you have a good suggestion for alternatives?

Thank you for all the help in advance,

Jos

Remember that fit mesh can be tweaked. I'm not a big fan of the body builder type avi. For my male alt, I did get the Niramyth Aethsetic and tweaked it. Now it just looks like the guy works out regularly. 

That being said, it's my understanding that Slink has a male body out with it's beta testers now and Belleza has one in the works.

You could also check Signature, Story Leaf and Immortals. Those have the advantage, like the Aesthetic, of being Omega compatible as well. 

IMHO, avoid TMP like the plague. The Style Hud concept is an epic fail, IMHO.

yea I payed a whole lot of money for TMP ( over 50 us dollars ) and its so bad...limited clothing options, style hud is horrifying and the clothing layers fail most of the time. I really wish I could get back my money. Also there support team is terrible and you also have to buy "tokens" to buy stuff from the shops. So youre buying virtual currency with virtual currency and they force you to buy 200, 500, 1000 or 5000 so if you have some left over tokens they are useless. They are money grabbers thats all, and their product is epic fail...just look at a TMP avatar with tattoos, it takes several  seconds for the tattoos to appear and not look like just bruises on your skin, Awful company

Personaly, I love TMP. I realize some don't like the HUD system, but they create a beautiful mesh. And if you don't keep a billion skins, once you get accustomed to the HUD system, it is nice to have everytihng in one place. If you keep a lot of skins, scrolling through the HUD can be quite tedious, though.

As Bobbie said, SLink has been releasing a preview of their male mesh which they should be releasing soon (whatever that means). Preview: http://i0.wp.com/meshbodyaddicts.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/11822841_889321087789075_5721802511848569303_n.jpg

My main objection to the style hud is the way it works. The style hud doesn't store your textures inworld. Instead it loads in the particular item from a server that is not in SL. What this means is if the server is down, you can't change anything you've used your style hud for...Skin, clothing, etc. What this also means is that if TMP decides to close up shop, like Banned just did, they'll be shutting down their server. You'll be stuck with a body that you can't change the skin on at the very least. 

The body is nice, but overpriced, IMHO. The drawbacks of the way the style hud works would be enough to make me decide not to use it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3183 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.