Maitreya Users Wanted.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3238 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Want a free cheer leader outfits of your favorite football team (Pro & College)?

Are you a Maitreya mesh avatar user?

Looking for models to model these uniforms from the Pro Football.  

Carolina Panthers, Chicago Bears, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Kansas City Chiefs, Miami Dolphins, Minnesota Vikings, New York Giants, New York Jets, Oakland Raiders, Philadelphia Eagles, Pittsburgh Steelers,San Diego Chargers, San Francisco 49’ers, Seattle Seahawks, St. Louis Rams, Tennessee Titans, and Washington Redskins.

When you contact me for a Pro team to model, please have a college team in mind that you would like to model. 

College teams that are taken, Florida Gators, LSU Tigers, Miami Hurricane, Nebraska Cornhuskers, NC Tarheels.

If you have already model a cheer uniform, please don’t sent a notecard.  I’m trying to spread the love around to others.  But your name is already on file for future modeling for other clothes.

Contact Kayla Whittaker in world by Notecard on which uniforms that you would like to model and please have your full legacy name on the card.  If you catch me on busy, please IM me.  

Unless you have expressed permission from each of those teams which I am doubting you do, you might want to read the TOS, mesh rules etc as I believe you would be in conflict with them.  You could certainly make FAKE NAMED cheear leader outfits without breaking the agreements.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3238 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.