How to unban my friend from my home

ResonantBlackBlood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3275 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ResonantBlackBlood wrote:

I have a movement disorder and I pushed the wrong thing. My friend is banned from my home, how do I unban him.

I did not block him I banned him, so please help. 

Go to the "About Land" menu and hit the "Access" tab. You should see a list of banned residents. Highlight your friend's name and hit "remove."

I have the feeling calling that section 'Answers' encourages that too, it might sound too...philosophical, metaphysical, intimidating ^_^  to many people, maybe 'Questions? Click here!" would work better, making that section the default landing page instead of the Blogs section too. On the other hand, if the unbanning doesn´t work, and the friend takes it personally, then this might soon be the right forum.

Sin Ying wrote:

I have the feeling calling that section 'Answers' encourages that too, it might sound too...philosophical, metaphysical, intimidating
^_^
 to many people,
maybe 'Questions? Click here!"
would work better, making that section the default landing page instead of the Blogs section too. On the other hand, if the unbanning doesn´t work, and the friend takes it personally, then this might soon be the right forum.

Oh we tried to convince the Community Manager (about four managers ago) to change the name of the Answers forum but apparently it could not be done.  Was a nice idea then and still is.

Working on the same bassackward principle, perhaps we should recommend to the OP that it would be much easier to unfriend her friend.

Joe

/There's plenty more fish in the sea.

//Oh and I spoke to your friend

///and he's having a great time.

/\/Well, his alt is anyway.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3275 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.