I am new to SL and I am having issues with my avatar.

ResonantBlackBlood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3283 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello I am new here, 

I am having issue's with my avatar. It seams to be stuck looking like a white mist that moves but no avatar. When I did not make it or change it to be anything like that. I am wondering if it's something I did or if there's a setting I pushed, that I am not aware of.  Please help me. I am ignorant to Second Life and still learning.  :matte-motes-impatient: 

It happens to pretty much all of us, at one time or another, although it's less common recently. Check out the suggestions on this page. Mostly it's a connection issue. How fast/strong is your internet connection? Are you using wireless?

(Wireless is not recommended, although it's what I use, personally, and I have no issues. But the weaker/more sporadic your connection is, the harder it will be for you to enjoy SL.)

I wanted to thank you all for trying to help. My issue was not my computer or my viewer it was a loading problem of my avatar. I am thinking after the last update to SL viewer my computer needed time to acclimate to the change. I got help from a friend on SL so its all good now.

Also thank you for taking your time to help me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3283 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.