How do I delete/cancel my account???

aQua1609

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4794 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

At your Account page. Click on the Second Life logo in the upper left corner to access the Second Life mainpage. Login to your account to find the proper selection.  

Second Life is a big place. The hours and locations you visit can effect your experience. It's your SL.

• Like 2

The first day I logged into SL, I ended up at a so so called Welcome Area ...I felt it should have been called an unwelcome area at the time, I arrived there during a griefing attack, which I had no idea wasn`t the way it normally was, everyone was very rude & unfriendly and I didn`t stay long enough to realise that that place wasn`t the "whole" of SL.

About 3 weeks later I decided to login one more time before deleting SL from my computer. I landed at the same place, though it was unrecognisible  from my first visit, everyone was chatty & friendly someone sent me a drink and explained what to do with it, we started talking and ended up going exploring. I will have been here 5 years this year & am so glad I gave it that 2nd chance.

Don`t give up after one day, first impressions can be so wrong, log back in, check out the destination guide & go exploring, learn how to personalise your avatar & move it effectively  & talk to people you meet on your travels that look like they are also exploring (rather than people that may be busy working etc) & get a thick skin, if someone is rude, brush it off and move on, don`t take it to heart, they have no idea what sort of day you have had in RL & vice versa.

• Like 1

From what you've written I get the impression that you've only been on the website and not inworld. If I am wrong, sorry about that. If I am right, download the viewer, login and go explore! There's alot to see in SL. More than you could have possibly been to in one day.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4794 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.